Is a street light disturbing your sleep?

Does a street light shine in to your house, and particularly into your bedroom?

The problem can be fixed easily by a contractor putting black tape on the specific part of the light which points in your direction, and the Clerk to the Parish Council can make that happen for you.

If that applies to you, please advise the Clerk via . If it’s a side road, the Clerk will deal with it. If it’s the main road through Marlow Bottom, she will liaise with Buckinghamshire Council to get it sorted for you.